Roofing Contractors See to All Golden’s Roofing Needs
If you own a building, it is inevitable you will need a roofing expert at some point. The roof is a big part of your building and it also takes the most beating. Think about it. All the rain, snow, hail, falling branches, wind blown debris and baking sun hits your roof constantly and never stops. Eventually you will suffer a leak, shrinkage, ponding, blowoffs or any number of common roof problems. When this happens you need a reliable roofing contractor and fast. Mountaintop Roofing & Solar has been providing prompt, quality roofing repair services to the Golden area for over seven years.
Our expert Golden Roofing Contractors are well trained in how to repair any roof type, be it a flat roof or pitched, metal, rubber, asphalt, wood or clay. Regardless of the size of your building, whether it is a residence or a commercial operation, when you need roof repairs, we’ll be there fast and we’ll get the job done quickly. We pride ourselves in having the fastest response times in the area and we always come prepared with the tools we will need so that we can get most repairs done on the first trip. So if you are a business owner losing money because your customers are getting leaked on, or a homeowner who is tired of freezing at night due to poor insulation, call Golden’s most trusted roofing contractor.
Quality Roofers for Golden
If your roof has passed its prime, it may be time to consider replacement options. There are a lot more roofing material options available than there was when your original roof was installed so it is best to consult a qualified Golden roofer like Mountaintop Roofing & Solar. We offer a free consultation and estimate, so we’d be glad to show you the roofing types that you have to choose from. We work with only the finest roofing manufacturers, so we have a wide selection of quality roofing materials to choose from. We can offer installation of asphalt shingles of all types, from standard 3-tab to architectural to custom design. We can also install metal roofing, rubber roofing, wood shingles, tiles and even flat roofing. No matter what your roofing needs may be, we can accommodate.
- Asphalt shingles are the least expensive but do not last as long as other roofing types.
- Wood shingles are beautiful and last longer than asphalt but are more expensive and require more maintenance.
- Rubber shingles are a little more expensive but are almost completely weather proof (waterproof, hail proof and even fire resistant) and have one of the longest lifespans of all roofing types.
- Metal roofing is a bit more expensive, but it has a really long life span (most warranties cover 50 years too) and it is also very resistant to most elements.
- Tile roofing is by far the most beautiful and most expensive. Clay or slate tiles are absolutely gorgeous to the point they cannot be imitated, but they weigh so much it is very difficult to install and require more support in your roofing deck. These roofs typically last from 100 to 200 years.
Insurance Claim Roof Inspections for Golden Homes
Golden has its fair share of bad storms. When things like hail or heavy snow hit us, our roofs can really suffer. This is one of the reasons there is insurance to cover that, but what a hassle filing insurance claims can be. Not anymore when you call Mountaintop Roofing & Solar. We have specifically designed our inspection process to be thorough and address all the concerns insurance companies have. That is how we’ve been able to develop relationships with insurance companies and now we are their preferred inspection service. Because we are so familiar with the requirements, our Golden Roof Inspection will make the claims process a breeze. So when you need a storm damage inspection, call on Mountaintop Roofing & Solar.
- Are Seamless Gutters Right For Your Denver Home?
Seamless gutters refer to a kind of gutter installation designed to protect homes from bad weather conditions. This type of gutter has less problematic seams and leakage points because they are installed in a continuous roll, so common problems with leaky gutters are eliminated.Read More